Monday, May 11, 2009

The Strangest Dream of All.

I had a really packed weekend and now I am completely exhausted. I had 4 people at my apartment this weekend visiting.. and it was just a number to keep everyone happy.. it was a lot of fun though- but this morning I woke up late for work.. I woke up AT 8:00 am, when I was suppose to be at work at 7:45. It was horrendous and I ran there. I got there at 8:30.. and then had a horrible morning working and checking all this equipment in. I was so tired I wanted to collapse. I've been tired this entire week.. I'm STILL sore from Turbo Kick from last Tuesday and my body really needs a rest. I only got like 4 hours of sleep last night and that isn't enough to carry me through. I just took a 2 hour nap before and had the freakiest dream.

I dreamt that my coworker took me to this mountain to learn this African dance.. and the dancers would slowly followed you and capture you forever and it was so freaking scary and they kept showing up everywhere I went... it was horrible. I woke up in a sweat. Then I had to make myself go to class.. and I almost fell asleep in class. Now I'm back in the lab catching up on EVERTYHING.

Wow, I am stressed out. I just want to sleep for hours and hours and hours.

I'm still waiting on someone's answer for a job too. They haven't emailed me back yet and it's making me extra nervous.

No comments:

Post a Comment