Thursday, October 15, 2009

A little bit of Wild

Why do I have two blog accounts? (oh most random, I just ate a really good Hot-dog bun)..

anyway, yeah so seriously. WHY do I have two blog accounts ?!

Easy, this one is where I write about my non-nonsensical nonsense, and my other blog is to write about my personal work, my photography and other media-centered things that I am currently excited about! :)

I keep these two things separate because indeed, I AM BI-POLAR, to a certain extent.. and once I begin digging back and re-editing my work, I'm probably going to start a THIRD blog about NOTHING just to confuse you all!! har har... no not really- at least not yet. Still trying to get my act together. Things are going well, I'm moved back, settled back into my house. My room is somewhat cleaner than it was 2 months ago. We're dry-walling my 1st floor this weekend.. so hopefully this will give me a awesome large workspace in which I can call my studio; which will be warmer- (thankgoodness for insulation!) and just a nice place to relax and finally get some editing done. I have so much work sitting in front of me it's just crazy!

Career boat is moving somewhat. I have finally gotten more accustomed to having a full time job, juggling my own personal work, and juggling my personal life. So we'll see where this leads !

No comments:

Post a Comment